There are some guidelines you will be required to conform to when visiting our shop due to COVID-19 regulations applicable to our premises.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 prior to your visit, please cancel your appointment even at short notice. Symptoms include a new cough, temperature, loss of taste or smell
- If during you visit you display any symptoms of COVID-19 you will be asked to leave the premises
- There will be no toilet facilities available
- Maximum of two people from the same household may enter the shop at any time
- Nobody under the age of 16 will be admitted unless accompanied by an adult
- A temporary counter has been set up so that access to the display area is limited, an assistant will bring items of interest to the counter.
- Before entering you will be asked to clean your hands with the sanitiser provided
- Bring a face covering to wear during your visit
- Do not touch any products unless invited to do so. (All products, handled will be sanitised after your visit.)
- While we can perform limited services like measure your draw length, we cannot allow testing of various bows as this would increase the likelihood of transmission should the virus be present. Nor can we provide any training.
- Always maintain a 2 meter distance from shop staff
Should you have any questions please either respond to this email or call our office any time between 9am to 5pm on 01294 835506
We look forward to your visit